Wednesday, February 24, 2010

What is the iPad?

Watched this really interesting segment on the iPad today.

Yesterday I was sitting in my office and looked up and announced to my colleagues, "I think I could really use and iPad."

"It's just the way things are going."

My friends call me the best Apple marketer they know. I tell them I'm just doing what feels natural.

Important points in this MacWorld video:
1. iPad will change the landscape of where computing will go.
2. If iPad will take the market on eBooks with the "iBook" app, that will be HUGE.
3. It is an intermediary device.
4. Our kids will think about using a keyboard and mouse with puzzled looks on their faces just as this generation looks back with bewilderment at using dos and unix to use a computer.


No comments:

Post a Comment